We invite all those attending our Conference in Zagreb to join us for an evening meal at the Westin Zagreb Hotel on Thursday 10th September. More information about exact timings will be provided in due course.Tickets are available at £55 (approximately 65€) per person and can be obtained via the link below.
The Westin Zagreb is a top quality hotel in the very centre of Zagreb. Completely renovated in 2016, The Westin Zagreb features 340 luxurious rooms and suites. It is the second home for many international dignitaries and everyone looking for impeccable service and lavish accommodation.
The ticket price includes:
- Slow baked marinated duck breast served on a crispy salad with orange fillets and toasted hazelnuts, balsamic reduction
- Cappuccino nutmeg soup served with toasted pumpkin seeds
- Veal noissets stuffed with honey mushroom salpikone, Roman gnocchi and vegetables in a kale shirt, mustard sauce
- Bitter chocolate cake and pistachios with strawberry sauce with coffee or tea
- Garden salad with tomatoes, marinated zucchini, mozzarella and arugula, seasoned with pesto Genovese
- Creamy vegetable soup served with broccoli florets
- Pan-fried marinated tofu, forest mushroom and radicchio risotto, served with beetroot chips
- Poached pear in red wine served with sabayon sauce and coffee or tea
- Italian Minestrone soup
- Baked eggplant roll served with delicious tomato sauce
- Wok-fried rice noodles and vegetables enriched with fresh sprouts
- Caramelised peaches served with strawberries and mint leaves, and coffee or tea
Several servings of wine / beer and water / juice are also included.
Other dietary requirements can be catered for upon request.
Should you have any queries regarding the Gala Dinner please contact us.